Monday 8 June 2009

Carotty Wood

That's me kicking butt!
Hey all,


I have just come off a youth club camp and realised that I still love them, even if the little nippers try and prank me day and night, lol. Last year a couple of them got together and stole all my clothes on the first night from my room and put them in the showers and drenched them. So this year I wised up to it, took them from my tent, and locked them in my car each morning and evening.


But then of course I HAD to remember where I put my keys the whole time. And yes the one time I gave them to someone to look after he got bribed (shall remain nameless, but s.a.s I owe you!) and low and behold it all went.


I will get them back of course, but I'm biding my time.


What I love most about these camps is that God seems to love them too, and he turns up without fail everytime. I have come to the conclusion that there is some amazing prayer person out there somewhere who loves praying for youth camps all over the world, and he gets his prayers answered left right and centre! Good on you whoever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment